TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DEVELOPER PORTAL
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) EAD, UIC 130598160, having its seat and registered office at: 26 Todor Alexandrov Blvd., Sofia 1303 and e-mail address: email@example.com, is a company registered in the Republic of Bulgaria and entered in the Commercial Register kept with the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The company operates as a Bank pursuant to a Licence issued by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), in its capacity of the competent supervisory body for the Bank’s activities.
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) EAD (the Bank) made available Portal website (Sandbox) at developer.procreditbank.bg. The registration, access and usage of the Portal, including its tools and applications are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the API and Developer Portal you certify that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and agree to its terms. The Bank may change the content of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, by publishing new or amended Terms and Conditions on the Developer Portal.
Registration to the Portal
1. The Portal contains documentation and a sandbox for the APIs that will be provided by the
Bank. You must register through the website at developer.procreditbank.bg for access. The Bank reserves the right to approve registration demands and may reject your application in its discretion without the need to provide any reasons. You agree that you will disclose to the Bank any actual or potential conflicts of interest with respect to your registration (e.g., if you are already working for, or are affiliated with, a ProCredit Bank competitor or other financial institution).
2. Any information that you provide in connection with your registration must be correct and complete, and you are responsible for maintaining such information up-to-date and accurate throughout the term of your registration. Upon successful registration, you may be provided with access credential, user names, passwords and other account information (the “Credentials”). The Credentials are, and will remain, the property of the Bank and you are granted a nontransferable license to use the Credentials for the sole purpose of participating in the Portal. You must keep the Credentials confidential and may not sell, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise disclose your Credentials to any other person or for any other purpose. If you become aware or if you suspect that the confidentiality of your Credentials has been compromised, you are obliged to inform the Bank without undue delay. You must not attempt to circumvent or modify any Credentials or other security mechanism used by ProCredit Bank in connection with the Portal.
Rules governing your use of the Portal
3. You are responsible for all activities that occur under usage of your Credentials, regardless whether undertaken by you or someone else. You are obliged to comply with all legal requirements and refrain from creating content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, or any content that may be construed as such. Any activity on the Portal or in connection therewith must always be in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. You are prohibited from, and you will not engage, in any of the following activities: (a) reverse engineer, disassemble, reconstruct, or decompile any object code of the platform, any ProCredit Bank test data, the ProCredit Bank API(s) or any other data provided by the Bank in connection with the Portal (the “ProCredit Bank Content”); (b) attempt unauthorized access to, or use of, ProCredit Bank’s services or systems; (c) damage, disrupt, or otherwise negatively affect the operation of ProCredit Bank’s services or systems; (d) engage in any activity that prevents any other user from using the ProCredit Bank Content; (e) use any robot, spider, site search or other application to retrieve or index ProCredit Bank Content, (f) collect information about other users or (g) introduce any viruses or other malicious code.
Interaction with the users of the Portal
5. The Bank through the Portal pursues the goal of interacting with you to validate the reasons for certain access procedures within the Portal and to achieve a steady improvement within the scope of the simulation for the programming or API development. We reserve the right to contact you based on your stated data.
Intellectual Property Rights
6. The Portal is and remains the property of ProCredit Bank and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. ProCredit Bank grants you, upon successful registration, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and non-sublicensable right to use the Portal for the term of your registration to the extent necessary and for the sole purpose of participating in the Portal in accordance with, and within the scope of, these Terms and Conditions.
7. You grant to the Bank a limited and non-exclusive right to use the object code and other content that you upload, or that you program, on the Portal to the extent necessary and for the sole purpose for the Bank to operate the Portal. You guarantee that you have the intellectual property rights in any content uploaded to, or programmed on, the Portal by you and that such content does not violate or infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. You remain solely responsible for any such content, and the Bank disclaims any and all liability for such content. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Bank from any costs or damages suffered by the Bank as a result of a third party bringing or threatening any claim or action against the Bank on the grounds that such content or any other material provided or used by you in connection with the Portal infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
8. If the Bank is interested in the content that you have created on the Portal, the Bank may contact you in its discretion and it may suggest additional provisions for further evaluation of your content.
Information and Confidentiality
9. The information provided on the Portal or in connection therewith shall not constitute any investment, legal or tax advice. Any opinions are subject to change without notice. Opinions expressed may differ from estimates represented in other documents published by the Bank. Comments are provided for informational purposes only and are given without any obligation, contractual or otherwise. No guarantee is offered as to the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the information or estimates relating to the Portal or in connection therewith.
10. If and insofar you gain knowledge of or receive confidential information in connection with the Portal, you must treat such information with strict confidentiality and you may not disclose the same to third parties. “Confidential Information” here refers to all ProCredit Bank information labelled confidential or which would be treated as confidential by any reasonable third party. You agree to protect such information from unauthorized access and to treat it with the same care with which you would treat your own confidential commercial information. This duty of confidentiality shall continue to apply for an unlimited period.
Termination of your Registration
11. The Bank may terminate your registration and access to the Portal and the ProCredit Bank Content at any time without prior notice. Your registration will automatically terminate if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, any rights which are granted to you under these Terms and Conditions will automatically cease.
No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
12. The Portal and the ProCredit Bank Content are provided “as is”, and use of the Portal is entirely on your own risk. The Bank disclaims all warranties and does in particular not provide any warranty in respect to the Portal as being error free, with respect to its availability or accuracy. The Bank shall not be liable to you neither for intent or gross negligence, nor for ordinary negligence. This shall not apply to any injury to life or health or if such exclusion would contravene applicable law. The Bank is not liable for damage caused by third parties. In the case your registration is terminated, The Bank shall not be held liable for any damages incurred by you.
13. The information contained in the Portal is for information purposes only and does not constitute a proposal, offer, contract or other binding ProCredit Bank statement. The Bank does not hold itself out as providing legal, financial or other advice via the Portal.
14. Your use of hyperlinks in the Portal is at your own risk. We provide hyperlinks to other locations on the Internet for information and convenience purposes only. No endorsement of third party web sites or content is implied. We are not responsible for the content of any other web sites or pages linked to or from the Portal. We have not verified the content of any such web sites, or pages. It is recommended that you view the linked website's terms and privacy notice pages to understand how use of that website may affect you.
15. Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the Terms and Conditions as a whole shall remain unaffected. The invalid provision must be replaced by a valid provision within the context of the remaining contractual interpretation which corresponds to the economic intent and purpose of these rules as a whole. For companies or in case if you are a merchant, the place of jurisdiction shall be Sofia, Bulgaria.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to Bulgarian law.